Wednesday, September 21, 2011

GARDEN OF SECRETS - Book Five of the Angel's Bay Series - Releases Today

Back in June, I blogged about getting back to my writing and how I was working on story minutiae and needed help naming a river. Now I'm on the other end of that journey and am so pleased to share Charlotte, Andrew and Joe's story with you in GARDEN OF SECRETS, the fifth installment of the Angel's Bay series.


Garden of Secrets continues to explore the community of Angel's Bay. You can read more about its history on my website.

The paperback is available at bookstores and online with Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Indiebound and other retailers. The ebook is available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple and other retailers.

I hope you like Garden of Secrets, and I hope that in addition to joining Charlotte, Andrew and Joe, you get a glimpse of some favorite Angel's Bay residents along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment